- NIOSH Approved N95 rating
- Adjustable Nose clip.
- Quick and easy to wear.
- Individually packaged prevents contamination.
- Vertical flat fold for easy storage.
- Ultrasonically welded headbands.
- Soft inner lining.
- No need to pre-stretch straps.
- Nose clip- aluminum.
- Straps – Thermoplastic Elastomer.
- Shell- Non woven SS 50G/M2.
- Bacterial filter efficiency >99.9%.
- Hot air cotton PP 50G M2.
Country of Origin
Made in the USA with globally sourced materials.
Approvals and standards
NIOSH approved N95 particulate respirator.
NIOSH Approval Number TC-84A-PH16
FDA approved as Surgical mask
Time Use Limitation
Replace the respirator when it becomes dirty, damaged, or difficult to breathe through.
Shelf Life and Storage
5 years from the date of manufacture
Store in temperatures between -4°F
(-20°C) and +86°F (+30°C)
PandMedic Solutions Factory Group is a designer and manufacturer of disposable medical devices and the automated machinery that produces them.
After years of experience working with the biggest factories around the world, sourcing and importing medical devices, the company decided to open a factory at the headquarters city, Las Vegas, Nevada, as a movement to bring essential products manufacturing back to the USA.
PandMedic Solutions sells PandMedic branded surgical masks, N95 respirators, and other products. It also manufactures medical products for other medical brands.